Knights of North Castle: Quest for the King’s Armor, invites children to be strong in the Lord and in the strength of God’s power by exploring how we put on the armor of God.
North Castle is hidden in a frozen land. The King’s valiant Knights are on a quest in search of the King’s Armor. But the armor isn’t what they think it is.
Our amazing venture into a frozen land will take place on July 13 - 17, 2020.
- Daily VBS sessions: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm ($15 per child/$45 max per family - suggested donation); includes a music CD for each family and a t-shirt for each child
- Early drop-off possible: 8:30 am (no fee)
- Extended care available: 12:00 noon - 3:00 pm ($5 per day/per child; bring lunch; registration required)
VBS is open to children from age 4 through rising 6th graders.
Your kids will take on the role of brave Knights and begin their quest each session by opening the King’s Book.
They’ll explore Old and New Testament stories and discover different pieces of protective armor — the Belt of Truth, the Breastplate of Justice, the Shoes of Peace, the Shield of Faith, and the Helmet of Salvation — at work in the lives of familiar Bible characters, and explore how that armor works in their own lives as they follow and serve God.
VBS daily sessions include:
- Bible stories
- and more!
Afternoon sessions include:
- Lunchtime (bring bag lunch from home)
- Outside time
- Theme-related movies
- Cool, knight-related, hands-on activities
To register your Knight, click here.
To see the video click here