Have something to share?
There are a multitude of ways to get your news to the members of St. Matthias and the wider community. Our weekly Sunday bulletin an-nouncements, weekly eNews email, website, Facebook, Diocesan Parish News (weekly), Diocensan Connection (quarterly).
Here are the guidelines for each:
- Announcements: Submissions received by 12:00pm Tuesday will publish in Sunday’s bulletin. We cannot accommodate scheduled submissions in advance. Please limit your notice to 100 words.
- All announcements in the bulletin will be included in the eNews however if you’ve missed the printed bulletin deadline, deadline for the eNews is 12:00pm on Thursday. “Special Edition” emails can be sent out for major events which may need an extra push, but no more than one special edition per event or per week.
- Website entries are similar to Channel articles but can be submitted online. They are indended the be a little longer and more informative in nature. We refrain from short announcement style entries on the website. Tell your story, share the full message! Website changes/additions can be submitted at any time. Website changes will be made as soon as possible, but there may be up to 10 days between submission and execution, so please provide info as early as possible.
- Diocese "Parish eNews", deadline is Saturday at 12:00pm
- Diocesan Connection, our deadlines for review are Feb 15th, May 15th, August 15th and November 15th.
All submissions are subject to editing, and pictures are encouraged wherever appropriate (pictures not used in bulletin). If you have any questions, please contact the office at 804-272-8588.